|Genevieve Lane, MAOM, Lic Ac|
Licensed Acupuncturist & Herbalist
Founder and Director of The Lane Center
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
Classical Chinese Medicine Clinic with Genevieve and Adele Strauss 2 Mondays per month….Please call the Center for available appointments.
Genevieve’s professional experience began in the field of education. She received her undergraduate degree from Bridgewater State College in Elementary Education, continuing with post graduate studies in Counseling and Psychology which led her to the discovery of acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine. She received her Diplomate of Acupuncture from New England School of Acupuncture (NESA) in 1982 and completed her Masters in Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine through NESA in 2002. As a lifelong student, Genevieve continues to study Classical Chinese Medicine and Homeopathy with experts from around the world.
The motivation for Genevieve’s work comes from her deep desire to help people learn how to take a more proactive role in their own healthcare. Chinese Medicine stimulates a person’s self knowledge resulting in a greater acceptance of responsibility for one’s well being. Genevieve holds the belief that this new “integration of the self" encouraged by acupuncture treatment, gives a person the impetus to make healthier lifestyle choices improving one’s health on every level- body, mind and spirit. The more often people choose acupuncture and other natural health care methods which are environmentally sustainable practices the greater the potential impact for creating a healthier, more balanced world. Genevieve’s inspiration is the knowledge that everyone is seeking harmony and balance.
AREAS OF SPECIALTY / SERVICES OFFERED:
- Chronic health problems such as chronic viral conditions, pain disorders, arthritis, fibromyalgia, cardiovascular disease, cancer, depression and anxiety disorders.
- Acupuncture – All Conditions Treated
- Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Master of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine, New England School of Acupuncture, 2002
- Licensed Acupuncturist, State of Massachusetts 1987
- Diplomate of Acupuncture, New England School of Acupuncture 1982
- Hundreds of training hours both pre and post NESA including:
- Classical Chinese Medicine with Jeffrey Yuen
- Transformational Kinesiology with Grethe Fremming & Rolf Hausbol
- Creative Visualization with Grethe Fremming
- Homeopathy with Luc DeSchepper, MD
- Homeopathy Master Clinicians Course with Louis Klein
- Homeopathy with Dr Ramakrishnan
- American Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- National Acupuncture Alliance
- Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine Society of Massachusetts
- NESA Alumni Association
- South Shore Business Women’s Network
- NCCAOM Diplomate of Acupuncture
Incredibly INTERESTING FACTS:
In addition to her dear family and friends, her work and ongoing studies of Classical Chinese Medicine, Homeopathy, and Vedanta Philosophy, Genevieve loves gardening, kayaking, yoga and Pilates.